I know that we are all receiving many messages regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), so I will be brief regarding how we are handling this public health challenge here at Golf Cars Of Arizona.
First, let me assure you that Golf Cars of Arizona is open for business with safety precautions.
As such, it is our utmost priority to ensure the safety and well-being of both our customers and team members. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the coronavirus developments so that we can take every precautionary measure to play our part in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
We want to serve our customers, and we are committed to implementing all best practices to help prevent the spread of this virus while continuing to provide the highest level of service.
To help with prevention:
· Our Team Members have been equipped with:
o hand sanitizers
o disinfectant wipes
o single-use gloves
· Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the CDC.
· Any Team Members who may have flu-like symptoms are required to both contact the Public Health Agency and to follow the up-to-date COVID-19 protocols as well as self-isolating where necessary.
What we can do for you:
- Our showrooms are by appointment only and parts are available via curb side pickup.
- We are still picking cars up for service and repairs.
- We can also demo a car out doors at our locations. Everyone’s safety is our first priority.