Built to deliver superior performance, durability, and reliability, these batteries utilize the highest quality components and meet the challenges of the toughest, hilliest courses in the world. Durability, reliability, and proven technology mean you can depend on Trojan batteries for consistent performance day in and day out. Trojan's Ranger™ 160 long-range battery golf and electric vehicle battery delivers 35% more travel time between recharging, enabling consumers to embark on longer excursions.
T-875 Trojan 8-Volt Deep Cycle Battery
T-105 Trojan 6-Volt Deep Cycle Battery
We've got you.
40+ Years in Tucson
Service with a smile since 1980. We put our customers first. The most important thing a company has is its reputation.
Large inventory & parts
We are the largest golf car dealer in southern Arizona, with a huge car and parts inventory including club car. We have 4 store locations to serve you.
We stand behind all our work and products, if something is not right, we will make it right. All of our technicians are factory Club Car trained.
Trojan offers outstanding technical support, available on the phone or on the Web, and our products are available through our worldwide network of Master Distributors.
- Part of the Signature Line, the flagship Trojan flooded lead-acid batteries
- Featuring Alpha Plus® paste with T2 Technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy
- Maxguard T2 advanced separator sustains performance providing exceptionally longer battery life and significantly lowering your operating costs.
- Manufactured polypropylene rugged case
- Heat and corrosion resistant
- HydroLink™ single-point watering system makes maintenance easy and safe
- Only 5-15% self-discharge per month
- 4 different terminal types
- 99% recyclable
Each store has factory trained mechanics, with years of experience to keep your golf car running smoothly. Problems that occur are solved competently and quickly. Each of our service centers is equipped with specialized tools, proprietary diagnostic equipment and repair machinery. Factory-provided training, technical manuals, regular factory service bulletins and on-call assistance through Club Car’s Technical Hotline make all the difference to our customers’ peace of mind when it comes to keeping their Club Cars in good shape.